This page covers the Course Outline for NCEA Level 1 Digital Tech at Sancta Maria College
• The Year 11 DTG programme is designed to build on the knowledge and skills learnt at year 10 and is assessed against level 1 Digital Technologies Achievement Standards.
Year 11 students study four main topics. These are:
• Producing outcomes that integrate a number of media types such as animation, web content and images
• Learning the fundamentals of programming and programming terminology. Using a range of programming languages to create programmes to solve a problem.
• Using such business tools as spreadsheets, databases and the integration of these with word-processing software.
• Studying how computers work, hardware, software types and ethics.